Making Alex play Cracker Jack Kid!
Cardboard boxes...not just for little kids!
Who is in the box?
Even the big kids ride in a Radio Flyer!
Boone gets in on the action!
Who needs snow when u have leaves and a box! look no winter coat!!!
Wonder how he would do on a snowboard?
Our Grand babies! Look at those blue eyes!
Crawling around having a great time!
Now what is a day in the leaves without Papa!
Papa enjoying the day with the kiddies!
Sophia!
Lilly
Alex and Lilly just having a great time playing
Now that little brother is bigger then big sister..Tackle time!
Danielle looking great as always...taking a rest from playing
Rawwrrrr!
Just like Mom...we always have our shades on...good lookin' man!
Once again Dad tackles his baby girl!
My mom and Mike just enjoying the nice weather and watching everyone play!
Alex lost in the leaves.
Lilly girl resting in the leaves...I am sure watching everyone else...
Alex raking up more leaves..for another big jump!
Uncle Phillip playing with his nephew..he is a very good Uncle...the kids love him to pieces...
Now Boone gets in on the fun...time for some football...
Awww Alex thinks he can run from Boone! Not!
I have no clue!...LOL...Love of each others life!
Gotta love those unconditional kisses....
Our pretty girl Sophia
Alex!
We had such a great time New Years day...the weather was perfect..we played for hours outside while Papa smoked a Boston Butt and I fixed some pork and sauerkraut...We had a great dinner, family fun...was wore out by the time night fell...It was a great beginning to the New Year! Soon we will be taking my mom back to Ohio, and wait for the north to thaw before we head that way again...I wish everyone a Happy New Year and know that we are all blessed in one way or another...we know we are blessed with each others love!
HAPPY 2012!!!!!
1 comment:
I left a comment after I got home. Must of lost it. It was great watching my grand and great grandkids playing. It was a wonderful time I spent with them all. I'm a very lucky person.
Post a Comment