background

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Few New Up Dated Pics Of The Family!

 Such a great looking family...now that is a family pic to be proud of!
 They are just to adorable! We kept the babies while mom and dad went out to dinner for their birthdays this month....
 Alex is such a great looking boy...he is turning 4 yrs old on Dec. 13th
 Lilly girl looking pretty as every..this little one will be turning 3yr old on Dec.18
 Papa's babies..curled up eating popcorn watching Scooby Doo
 Sophia waiting to get her second breath...
 Boone puppy
 John finally posing for another picture...how he hates to have his picture taken...but we manage to get him to shave and pose for a picture!
 Phillip M the ham...Growing up quickly...he has a birthday right around the corner..soon to be 17yrs old
 There is my life...my friend...my rock!
 Finally a picture of Dad and his son's...
 Geez don't they look thrilled...all they need to be doing is holding guns, wearing cowboy hats and dusters..
 OMG...just adorable..words can't not express how much joy they bring into our lives...
 Tee hee....that is all I can say....
 DOH!...Boone will pay me back some day!

Finally getting back to taking pictures, plus I needed up dated ones so I could send some out for Christmas...So in the meantime...I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas...watch for our Christmas photos...Happy Blogging...into 2012

No comments: