
Not much going on around the Zoo household. I was going to post some more of the older pics but my external hard drive is having a menstrual day..ha ha. Me and hubby are starting to count the days when he will be back home, still to many to go but time is closer. Sorry still can't give ya what exact date he will be returning home, that information will come when he actually hits US soil again. Phillip got his first progress report for high school, lets put it this way we are happy we didn't offer money for A's and B's. In otherwards 5 A's and 1 B that was one point away from an A. We are very proud of him, school and studies just come natural for him. Danielle is hanging in there, Alex hitting the 2's and Lilly will be walking soon. Danielle is having her usual morning, noon and night pregnancy sickness. I tell ya I give her more power to ya, chasing after 2 little ones and staying busy she is doing really well. Last I heard from John he was headed to his most favorite place Laredo Texas, haha. He says it is pretty boring there, but he will be home for Thanksgiving. This year I will have all kids here and just poor me, I think I will volunteer for the kiddie table..oh silly me that will be all of them. Think I will put Alex and Lilly with me ha ha. Things with mom are good, she is staying busy getting the leaves out to the street for the city to pick up, but she seems to be well. Everyone is Kentucky seems to be fairing pretty well for now. Mary has herself a new Bo and that keeps her spirits a bit high. Grandma Chasteen is doing ok she still has her good and bad days as expected. Ronald is doing pretty well too, along with Wanda and Butch. We haven't heard from Kristy in a couple of weeks, last we heard Braeden had a wonderful birthday and we know he went trick or treating as a scarecrow. We do know that Kristy has a wedding planned on May 1st, hope to get more details soon. As for yours truly, staying busy with emailing hubby, doing yard work when the weather is nice, Phillip keeping me busy with ROTC and miss hubby bunches. All in all I think things have been pretty calm around the old Zoo Crew home. Just looking forward to the holidays...So until next time..lets keep those blogs up dated shall we!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I may just have to come down so you aren't the oldest one at the table. LOL The time is going by fast so hang in there. You didn't tell me about Phillip M. grades. Good going there bud I'm proud of you. Take care Love ya MOM
Post a Comment