background

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Big Sister & Little Brother..Special Time Together


Even though we have had rain all day and most of the night; for tonight there is no dark cloud hanging over this household. It has been a long over due time that Danielle and Phillip Michael have spent time together, just the two of them. Since tomorrow is Veteran's day and Phillip does not have school, him and Danielle decided to go see a movie together. They both have read the book now they can share the theatrical version and share some long need quality time together. I know as both of them continue to grow up and move on with their own lives, I really know that deep down in my heart they will always remain close. These two have always had a bond that I know can not be broken. Even with the arguments as siblings do there is something special that these two have, that when they are together they are just like kids again. I know that it does this mom's heart good. When I told their dad what was planned he was just as humbled as a dad could be. I really think they are taking in every moment that they can squeeze out of time, Danielle knowing that before to long her little brother will be off to college and from there who knows..Military? or whatever he decides to do with his education. For now we just sit back and watch them grow....this is one very happy blog......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when they were little and if Phillip was hurt or scared or any thing like that he would run to Danielle and just hold on tight. She was like a little Mother to him. I'm glad the yrs. haven't stopped them. Love you Mom