background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Talk about going back in time!!!!

Wow...checked my stats and seen that there has been activity on my blog...which I am happy to see...what really thru me for a loop is how far back in the blog archives Now if I could only see some updates, that would just be stupendous....All is well in GA...I had the Sycamore tree's trimmed and a couple of Cypress cut back. I am happy to hear everyone has recieved their cards and my package in the mail from dear hubby; it took forever...Lets see ok Little Lilly girl has a bit of a viral infection, and Danielle is sounding bit congested herself..wishing them both a quick wellness. John W. called last known location was New York where he had a load more or less stolen from him, a truck took off with it right before he got there to pick it up. But he is doing well and looking forward to coming home. Phillip M is looking forward to next week Thanksgiving break from school. So as always I am holding the fort down until my beloved hubby comes home, then he can have it all back...ha ha...I am in need of a vacation...haha. Ahhh we miss him so. He really looks forward to seeing the blogs on his day off, or even getting an email; of course him and I email each other a few dozen times a day...he says it keeps him going and almost gives him the feeling of almost being home. ha ha. Well that is about it from the Zoo Crew...wow what will I be called once all the zoo animals are off starting their own little zoo's...haha...happy blogging....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i have already started my little own zoo....haha... feeling a little down, but hopefuly it will be better tomorrow. and lilly seems to be sleeping pretty good right now. so i am fixing to go get some rest myself. i love you mom. good night

Anonymous said...

Even after they leave you find your zoo getting bigger. You and Phil are great zoo keepers. Love you Mom