

Is it real or is it Memorex? How awesome is Phillip M.! People once again this year did not know if it was a statue or someone dressed up, at least until he moved or jumped at them. Phillip was the creepiest scarecrow this year. We made him a cross in a grave yard, he stood on an old tree stump with swinging hand, heads and body parts. It was creepy, but worth every minute of him standing not moving until the time was right. Once again..he did an excellent job..People brought camera's taking pictures of the house, me and Phillip....

We did manage between rain falls to get the garage decorated up with spiders, vampire bats, skeletons, crawling zombies, misting water, talking heads name it we just about had it. Every thing came together with the fog machine and the black lighting. Once again crowds of people showed up, we got bombed twice then of course stayed busy with them coming and going. Instead of one hayride group, we manage to accumulate 2 this year. People come up and tell us how they look forward to seeing what we will be up to every Halloween, so much for retiring. haha. This year I know we hit well over 150 people, between camera flashing from them, kids wanting candy, parents wondering if Phillip was real, and the crawling zombie (which they swore was a real person) haha. We had a great time. Danielle, Mike and the babies came later in the afternoon to help us add the final touches to the decorations. I really am happy that they were there to help out or me and Phillip wouldn't have made it. It took us about 5 hours to decorate and only and hour and half to take it down and pack it up; I ask myself is this really worth 2 hours of trick or treat? Well it is when you see the kids and the parents loving it and telling you how much they appreciate what we do to make their Halloween great.

The Copeland's right before they are headed out to trick or treat in the neighborhood..wow Mike and Danielle are scary...LOL Who is going to hold #3 next year...haha...

Here is a hot looking mamaw with her Peter Pan and little ol Tinker Bell...They were so cute. Lilly didn't mind the decorations, Alex got used to them after a while. Trying to keep Alex from giving Uncle Phillip away; he kept going over to where Phillip was and talking to him while he was trying to be still. ha ha.

My Mamaw what sharp teeth you have.....

Peter Pan..what a little ham...I was really super proud of Alex this year. He was leary of the decorations at first, but then after a while it was like "this is cool we are at papa's and mamaws house" all right where did Uncle Phillip go?


I really couldn't decide how I wanted to dress...I didn't want to be to scary because Phillip had that covered, and I didn't want to be to un-scary cause that just isn't me. ha ha. So I settled and combined the too. Cute as hell with sharp ass teeth...ha ha.

Once the sun went down and the black light on, fog machine going and the water mist, we were AWESOME! I can't not wait for a year that hubby gets to spend a Halloween at home, we all really enjoy this together as a family, and come up with new ideas every year....

My little Peter Pan and his shadow behind him...how cute is that.!!!!
2 comments:
we had a great itme mom. phillip looked great but alex would not leave him alone. poor phillip. thanks for having us. and sorry we could not do more for you. cant wait till next year. love you
danielle
Like I said on the phone, love what you do. The grandkids will love it more and more as they grow up. Not sure about the neighbors, they have to give out more goodies. Lol Your home is getting more popular every year. Good job Phillip M. Good job to all Love ya Mom
Post a Comment