We found some spare time in our daily routine to connect with each other via the net. As always I keep hubby smiling and laughing as he does the same for me. This really does help the moments of missing each other while he is away doing what he has always loved to do. I try never to give him grief or guilt when he has to leave, I am so very proud of what dear hubby does and what he stands for. So as you can see he is doing well and is counting the days to return home to his beloved ones. Do ya ever wonder what I am thinking when I am grabbing my camera, who would have thunk taking a pic of web caming..LOL Just me of course. That is why he is laughing in the top picture, he couldn't believe I would take a pic of the computer screen. LOL. Well if you haven't check my blog in quite sometime, please make sure you check the archives you never know what you may have missed. Happy blogging faithful bloggers....
background
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Never That Far From Each Other!!!
We found some spare time in our daily routine to connect with each other via the net. As always I keep hubby smiling and laughing as he does the same for me. This really does help the moments of missing each other while he is away doing what he has always loved to do. I try never to give him grief or guilt when he has to leave, I am so very proud of what dear hubby does and what he stands for. So as you can see he is doing well and is counting the days to return home to his beloved ones. Do ya ever wonder what I am thinking when I am grabbing my camera, who would have thunk taking a pic of web caming..LOL Just me of course. That is why he is laughing in the top picture, he couldn't believe I would take a pic of the computer screen. LOL. Well if you haven't check my blog in quite sometime, please make sure you check the archives you never know what you may have missed. Happy blogging faithful bloggers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are crazy. I know that tricks like this keeps Phil going. Keep up the good work; Love you Mom
Post a Comment