background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Handsome Young Cadet! This is our future...








Phillip Michael has joined the Jr. ROTC program at his high school, and like Danielle takes it very serious and loves the uniform. Phillip had the honor of doing Honor Guard for our first home football game, which we stomped Hawkinsville. This Friday at the football game he has another honor of flag patrol, which is raising the flag at the football game. Come this Saturday will be his first drill competition in Valadosta. I will not be attending this competition, Phillip is nervous enough without him knowing ol mom is in the stands watching and taking pictures; so maybe next time. The first time Phillip walked down the steps in his uniform all I could think is how handsome and natural he looks, as did his sister her first time except she was cute as hell. Phillip has his goals set for going to college then entering either the Air Force or the Marine Corp., no matter what branch he decides we will be proud of him. Phillip has set high standards for himself, I don't think he will let himself down. No matter what he does we will always love him and honor his decisions, same as we have for the others. On another note, hubby is doing well and is trying to get emails out to let everyone know he is fine. I have sent him these pictures of Phillip since he didn't have the uniform yet we dad left. So that is about it from the Zoo. Happy blogging and keep them coming....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy how good does he look. i am so proud of my little brother. and always will be. i know he will go far in what ever he choices to do. i love him with all my heart. good job little bro. i love you mom.


danielle

Anonymous said...

Handson boy. I'm very proud of him. Keep up the good work Phillip M. I love you Grandma