background

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Long Can You Tread Water!





Thought I would post some pics of the lake across the street after the rains of 2009. I really should have gotten over to the lake sooner, the water was already receding by the time I took the pics. All the lake home owners ended up with the lake directly in their back yard. We did get any damage thank goodness, but the easement was rushing water the night of the rains. I kept an eye on the easement just waiting for it to take our fence, but the good Lord spared us this time. There had been 10 deaths in Ga. due to the down pours and flooding. From my understanding the rains reached from Tenn, to the Carolina's and Georgia. So to let everyone know or might have been concerned we weather it out well, with just a tad of flooding at our home to some down limbs and left over crud. We are more then counting our blessings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stopped down town on way home, every one was asking how you came out with the rain. Told them you had your yard cleaned up the next morning. Carolyn can't understand how you do Facebook,house,yard and all else in a day. LOL Thanks for the pic's. Mom