
16 wonderful years with my dear hubby and 19 years of knowing each other with no looking back and no regrets. Hubby and I have traveled some very rough bumpy roads that brought us closer, but more smooth sailing with love and laughter. We are both thankful that the good Lord brought us together. Many people never know the true love of one another and knowing that they have found their true sole mate, this is why we know how blessed we are to have one each other. Fate brought us together with friendship first and then turned to true love. We both give each other strength, honor, love and friendship. Hubby is my life, my love and my friend. I wish him a happy anniversary with many many more to come.
2 comments:
wow 16 years married. i am so happy for you guys. even though you guys were together ever sense i could remember. i beleive i was around 2years old when you got together.....but one of the best days was when i ask dad to adopted me and he cry and said yes. i always knew he was going to be a great father and my father and also great grandfather. i would not know where i would be if it was not for you and dad. thank you for everything you do for and the kids. i wish you guys the best and many more years together. and weather or not something ever happpen to you yall. i will always be a family. i love you both very much and mom thank you for what you do for me. you and dad are the best parents.
danielle
Well I didn't comment on all the entries, I was there. Keep it up because now that I'm back home I need these Pic's and stories to keep me up on the family. Thanks for putting up with me and for showing me a good time and letting me just rest and enjoy the family. Also thanks to Phil for all he did for me. Like I always say, he is my favorite son-in-law. LOL LOve you all Mom
Post a Comment