After mom left from her visit here, I headed out and bought some new border for around the flower bed and lawn. Mom asked me to take pics and post them so she could see what I have done. I could have easily just emailed the new pics, but decided to play around with my photo shop and post them on the blog. Lets not forget I was reminded I hadn't updated in over a week, LOL ain't that a hoot. So without further rattling on here are the most recent. Just a few things to add; everyone here is either doing fine, busy or recovering. Hubby is very busy hustling around to get things done before he heads out again. Phillip M was sick for a couple of days with the back to school crud, and is now back to school. Me just staying busy with the weather permitting, I do my usual lawn work with my new John Deere. Danielle and the babies all seem to be doing well. Lilly trying to cut teeth and crawl, Alex being your average almost two little boy. John W. has been trying to get back on the road, but his truck seems to keep going into the shop. He will be doing his home time with his mom this month, it is about time. He hasn't seen his mom in a while, I wish them a wonderful visit. Everyone in KY hanging in there, Grandma Chasteen still has her good days and bad. Sometimes it is one thing or another, she will be heading back to the cardiologist for possibly more stents. Mom is doing well, she is back home and making up with Boomer. Kristy returned from a visit to KY, the visit went well according to Grandma Chasteen. Ok that about covers it, LOL catch ya later on..PS: would be great if I wasn't the only one who keeps updated blogs....
background
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Updated Landscaping & Playing w/ Corel
After mom left from her visit here, I headed out and bought some new border for around the flower bed and lawn. Mom asked me to take pics and post them so she could see what I have done. I could have easily just emailed the new pics, but decided to play around with my photo shop and post them on the blog. Lets not forget I was reminded I hadn't updated in over a week, LOL ain't that a hoot. So without further rattling on here are the most recent. Just a few things to add; everyone here is either doing fine, busy or recovering. Hubby is very busy hustling around to get things done before he heads out again. Phillip M was sick for a couple of days with the back to school crud, and is now back to school. Me just staying busy with the weather permitting, I do my usual lawn work with my new John Deere. Danielle and the babies all seem to be doing well. Lilly trying to cut teeth and crawl, Alex being your average almost two little boy. John W. has been trying to get back on the road, but his truck seems to keep going into the shop. He will be doing his home time with his mom this month, it is about time. He hasn't seen his mom in a while, I wish them a wonderful visit. Everyone in KY hanging in there, Grandma Chasteen still has her good days and bad. Sometimes it is one thing or another, she will be heading back to the cardiologist for possibly more stents. Mom is doing well, she is back home and making up with Boomer. Kristy returned from a visit to KY, the visit went well according to Grandma Chasteen. Ok that about covers it, LOL catch ya later on..PS: would be great if I wasn't the only one who keeps updated blogs....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The new border looks great. You did a wonderful job as usual. Thank you for the pics. As always love you Tell family love them too. MOM
Went into flicker and your pic's are great. You do such a good job. I'm very proud of you Mom
Post a Comment