I had a wonderful birthday on Saturday. As always I was spoiled from the family, ended up with a new PC, portable greenhouse, fountain, huge picture frame, candles and flip flops. We all went to Juliette Ga, ate at the Whistle Stop Care. This is the area that the movie "Fried Green Tomato's was filmed with the restaurant. Then on Sunday Danielle brought the babies over so we could babysit for a couple of hours, while Danielle and Mike got to spend some time together. The kids were a joy to have, they played and was sooooo good for us. There was a moment when Little Lilly got a bit fussy and she finally settled down when papa came to the rescue LOL. This weekend we will be going to Savannah for the day, I am sure I will have more posting after that. So it has been a nice visit with mom and I am happy that she has got to spend time with the grandkids and great grandkids. Until next time..blog aways peoples
background
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Birthday...Visitors...Rainbows...Revenge on a Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the pics came out great. lilly is so cute even though her face with the monkey.... it is too funny. i remeber when alex did that. man how i mess some of the little things he use to do, but love the new things now. i am glad they had a good time. i love you and thank you... now hopefuly you wont mind watch them towards nov 20 when new moon comes out.....lol....no really. thank you mom for eveything.
Post a Comment