
First let me begin by saying these are not the best pics I have ever taken, but I was kinda in a hurry. My computer has finally been moved to a different room, and I actually have a laundry room. So now I can sit at the
puter hear the door bell and see my family in the living room, I am no longer secluded into the laundry room.

This is how the den looks now, unfortunately there is no longer a
tv in here just me, my pics (when I finish filling the frames up) a couple of flowers and the Indian decor. You can see where we took the old windows out and installed wooden indoor shutters between this room and the new addition. I still have a doorway trim to finish painting in here, now that the desk has been moved. I just love it in here now.

No rest for the weary..John and Phillip Michael did all the heavy lifting, taking the desk apart, unhooking and re-hooking up the computer. Hubby did what he could do, at the time he was still on restriction of lifting over 10 lbs after the hospital ordeal. I did what I could do,
ok I dusted and cleaned up the messes. John and Phillip worked very hard and I am so thankful for them both.

As usual John just loves his picture taken, so you have to hurry and get a shot in while you can but he still busted me.
LOL. Come on boys just get the desk back together.

Phillip M putting back some screws at a lower level, easier for him then any of us and yes Delmar joins in on the excitement. John had a hard time finally getting back home, he had a few problems with his truck and dispatcher trying to get home. After a day and hours he finally managed to pull in around 3am on Sunday morning. John did get a few things done for himself while he was home, unfortunately he didn't make it to the
ENT. Now before you think anything he did have an appointment scheduled for Thursday at 2:30 got to the office and the building was locked up. John made a phone call the appointment was in Macon instead of Warner Robins, well hell John didn't know they had 2 offices and they never specified when he made the appointment. So anyway he told them he could be there in about 30 min. well not good enough for the doctor. They said since he was a new patient he would have to reschedule next time he is home, and claimed it wasn't there responsibility to let him know which office. Well in John's words and I agree that was bullshit, they should be glad I wasn't with him at the time. So anyway hopefully next home time whether here or Ohio he can get in and see about the ear problem he has been having since December. Phillip Michael did get to go on delivery with John on Monday morning to Macon. Phillip was up early at 6 am and ready to go, they were gone all morning into early afternoon. John enjoyed the company and Phillip enjoyed riding along in the semi with John, and spending time with him that is what memories are made from. All in all it has been a nice visit and everyone seems to be doing fine, hubby is back to work and taking his
meds. Phillip will be heading to high school in a couple of weeks, Danielle and the family seem to be doing pretty well except for them passing a cold around, my mom will be coming for a visit soon. As for me a long list of things that need to get done, so I guess you could say life is good. Happy blogging.
1 comment:
I love the way the room looks. As usual tidy and neat but also welcomening. And I agree it will be nice not to have to look for you when you go off to the puter. I see Delmar had his things moved also so he could be with you. Tazz will think he now has a room all to his self. LOL Love the shutters. Can't wait to see all in person. LOve you Mom
Post a Comment