background

Friday, July 10, 2009

Home Now, No More Hospital...

Hubby got to come home this afternoon after a few hours of his heart cath done. He has screwed up the statistics with the results of the cath though, LOL. The cardiologist could have bet everything that hubby's heart was going to be a bit of a mess considering the odds. Between weight, blood pressure, no exercise habit to speak of, years of smoking, stress, high cholesterol and some of his eating habits you would have thought he had the worst arteries. Come to find out in the doctors words the heart of a baby, the only thing he has changed is he had stopped smoking 9 months ago. So now the doctors is leaning at the return of his reflux and stress. Phil is being put on high blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds and probably back on reflux medicine. We are so happy and thankful to the good Lord up above that my love didn't suffer from a heart attack. We are making some changes with eating habits and anxiety levels. Him and I have so many plans for later in life. I want to thank those of you who offered to help us out during this scary time, and to mom and friends for praying for him, we are humbled by your concerns and kind words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Baby boy Phil is home and in good condition. I love you all. Now I can still complain about my heart. LOL Take care of him and Phil do as your told. I'd miss being able to nip at you. Love Mom

Chasteen News Updates said...

Thanks mom for all that you do, whether it be words of comfort or just being there when we need you. I know I can always count on you. I love you....Kathleen