background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Walk In The Park..Phillip Models New Freshman Look..

Me and Phillip took an early evening walk at Rozar Park tonight. There was a nice breeze blowing and it just sounded like a nice thing to do together; kinda like a mother son thing. Plus in about 8 days Phillip will be starting another new chapter in his life. My little boy who is not so little anymore will be starting high school, is it so bad to be happy for him but yet sad to know my baby is growing up. I hope you enjoy some of the pics we took, and I may use one of these pics of Phillip as his updated pictures to the family. Let me know which one you are partial too...
Mr. Stern acts like his dad....LOL

Top of the world Ma....


Never to young to play on the bars....

Trying to look innocent....


So slick.....

So serious....

My favorite..he is so handsome. No I ain't proud...LOL


Some of the critters we came upon while on our little journey at Rozar Park... We really did enjoy spending the time together. Even though we are at home all the time and see each other it is different when we spend the quality time and not quantity. I just love making memories. While we where on our little walk I got a phone call on the cell; LOL it was John William. He asked where I was so I asked where are you...he said at home...roflmao He stopped in to get his new debit card since he misplaced this last one. We did get a moment to see him before he took out again and headed to Alabama. We always wish him well and a safe trip until next time he makes it back home. So until the next blog...hope you enjoyed this one..As long as you are here I will continue to keep ya entertained. Happy blogging....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I just talked to you, you know I love your pics. And no your legs aren't fat, you have nice looking legs like I used to have. LOL You know I love to look at your blog so keep them coming. Love Ya MOM

danielle said...

those are really good pics mom of you and phillip.... looks like yall had a good time...... i love you guys.