I know I know, I said I probably wouldn't buy another finch well dear hubby talked me into it. We went to Petsmart this afternoon and found this little guy or girl, who knows. LOL. It was labeled a Society Finch but I think they are wrong. There was another bird in the cages that looked more like the picture of the Society Finch, so I am thinking a label fell off for this type.
Here is the reason for the new finch. The shaft tail finch was getting lonely after the owl finch died. He would hang out by the mirror all day then go to a branch and sleep for the night. So far they haven't been fighting in the cage and they seem to be getting along at the moment.
I just love the colors of this bird and how they are masked on him or her LOL. He does make a different sound then the shaft tail, his is more like a squeak then chirping. But he does seems to be adjusting well. Plus today I decided to go outside a take a picture of a butterfly that has been hanging around all day. So other then that everyone seems to be doing well. Danielle and the family bought a Jeep Liberty earlier this month, it looks really nice. We are preparing Phillip for his Freshman year starting Tuesday. Hubby is doing much better, mom will be here soon. Grandma Chasteen is doing fairly well, still has bouts of up and down times. Everyone else is hanging in there. John W. called while I am updating my blog..LOL he is stuck in Kentucky because the company doesn't have a second shift receiving. So he is staying there for the night, poor fella..LOL. Well I guess that is enough for now, as always happy blogging.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
He/she is a very pretty or handsone bird.LOL I like the pic's of the butterfly. You do so well. It is nice that you think the feelings of the owl finch. He prob. was lonely. Have you named it yet? LOve you Mom
1 comment:
He/she is a very pretty or handsone bird.LOL I like the pic's of the butterfly. You do so well. It is nice that you think the feelings of the owl finch. He prob. was lonely. Have you named it yet? LOve you Mom
Post a Comment