background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Universal/Islands of Adventure...

A night at the Pirates dinner theater! Phillip bought himself the sword, guess just adding to his collection of many blades.
I have this same picture with the same pose, just Phillip was much younger!

Vin Diesel's car from the Fast And The Furious!

The Blue's mobile!


Jake and Elwood Blues..One of Phillip M. favorite things at Universal..

Men In Black! It was a interactive ride, where you get to shoot the aliens and score points.


Things to look at while waiting in line for the MIB ride.

Hell Boy's gun from the movie, this was in the Horror Make-up show. It was most excellent

Chucky!

Took this pic for my daughter, I know how much she loves clowns. LOL


The Terminator 3D thrill...I'll Be Back!

Shaggy and Scooby with Phillip! We had a great couple of days in Orlando, the weather hot hot hot. I took over 166 pictures on this trip I can't post them all, so I picked a few of my favorites. Even though the temps was high our spirits remain just a high, the waiting time for lines wasn't bad at all. Of course the boys kept putting me on the water rides so I had to keep putting my camera in lockers. We did eat dinner at the Nascar Cafe' which was really really great food, stopped by Margaritaville. We left Orlando and headed to Cocoa Beach.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun time had by all. At least I think all. All I see is Phillip M.. LOL I'm happy you all had a great time. Till later. Mom