background

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Say Hello To My Little Friends!


Before introductions to my actual Zoo Crew. We had a garage sell over the weekend and cleaned up the garage. It is amazing what accumulates over time, anyway now that there is space in the garage since I did sell my motorcycle. Phillip Michael got to get his ATV out from around back and start riding it again, of course it definitely needed it's bath, hey he is off the gaming station and outside; works for me.

As previously posted about bunny rabbits and ducks in the yard we have a squirrel running around, and had a turtle cross the road the about a week back. I sat on the porch on day and said it would be great if they would all be in the yard at the same time, well a few days later here they are. Trying to rush and get the camera before the rabbit and the squirrel left was a job of it's own. LOL. That morning I ended up with 4 ducks, 1 squirrel, 1 bunny and of course the usual birds at the feeders. It was like my own zoo around here. Now instead of just one daily visit from the ducks they show up about twice a day, quacking up a storm. These ducks seem pretty tame and when they see you they come uh runn'in. I hope you enjoy some of the pic's that I took in a hurry before every critter ran off. We will be heading out this weekend to Florida for a vacation, I am sure I will have plenty to post when we return next week. Happy Blogging.....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought my son in law was named Phil not Noah. LOL How lucky you are. Setting out there with all the critters has to be very relaxing. I know, a lot of people won't like it, but I also know you do. Love ya MOM P S Happy vacation