background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Surprise Visitor's After The Rain's....

Before I get to the visitor's, this was Little Bunny Fu Fu. Notice I said was! He has lived between my house and my neighbors house for about a month. Yesterday Cheryl was walking between our yards to weed the flower bed that separates the yards. Anyway I was sitting on the porch, Cheryl yelled over hello to me and we both notice little bunny. Little Fu Fu tried to hop and he didn't do so well, he made one jump then started rolling around. When he finally got up again he kept his head down and kept on twisting it to the side. Cheryl and I both noticed right away something was definitely wrong. We couldn't pick up the bunny since we had no idea what was wrong, we are thinking seizures, snake bite, poison not sure could have been an early onset of rabies. Anyway Cheryl went to get Bob her hubby, while I stayed with the bunny. Unfortunately Bob had to put Little Bunny Fu Fu down. Then later on in the evening I saw another but bigger bunny sitting right where we had to shoot the little bunny, so sad.
After the early evening rains, 4 ducks decided to come for a visit in my yard. I showed them to Delmar and he tried to play Cujo while I was holding him. Delmar puppy always thinks he is big and bad, if I would have put him down the ducks would have chased Delmar and he would have ran like a big ol sissy. The ducks just wandered around for a bit and Phillip fed them, which hubby didn't agree with. He says they will be like cats and come back, what a spoil-sport. The ducks just hung out as long as we were outside, almost made it to the front steps at one point in time. LOL After a bit they headed back across the street to the lake. I am here to tell ya between ducks, bunnies plus seen a turtle cross the street last week headed back to the lake, we have our own little zoo going on around here. I hope you enjoy the pics of our latest visitors so until next adventure at the Zoo Crew happy blogging...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pics Sorry about Fu Fu but life goes on. The ducks are gorious.Goos thing your not a hunter.LoL I love sitting on your porch, you see so many different things. It is really peaceful. Love ya Mom