background

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Camping...

Well first of all this isn't a pic from the weekend. We had some rain so I didn't get my camera out to take pic of this weekends adventure, even though this is the same place we went in Feb and the same spot. We left out on Friday morning and came home Monday early afternoon, despite some rain we had a nice time. Hubby managed between rain clouds to get a sunburn and I just browned a bit more. The fishing was better, except dear hubby and dear son wanted to throw dear mom in the water. Ha ha I caught the most fishes. We did have 2 campfires and did the marshmallow thingy and did some night fishing as well. In the later part of the evening either when it was starting to mist rain we would go in and watch some DVD's, that is what you call roughing it. We did stay in contact with mom and grandma chasteen, we put them on restrictions not allowed to do anything while we where camping. Ha ha. When we returned home we unpacked checked out our neighbors new little dashie puppy named Bullet. It didn't take long to find out we had a visitor while we was away, LOL. John William came home for an overnighter and left a couple of little gifts for us, thank you John we enjoyed them. We know camping isn't John's cup of tea, but told him he will have to get some time off to join us on a camping adventure. So all in all we had a great Memorial Day weekend.

2 comments:

danielle said...

i am glad you all had a great time. you always have enjoy camping life. i love you guys and am happy everything went well.

Anonymous said...

Have to admit I do miss the pic's but I'm glad you all had a good time. Hope I can go camping with you again. Yes I was a good girl while you were gone. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Love ya all Mom