background

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Melbourne-Cocoa Beach

Playing in the ocean near Patrick AFB in Melbourne...
Tee Hee my foot print...Splash!
Crab..
Another crab.
Helicopter flying onto the base..


Ahhh the Ocean...Gotta love it..

Cool shot Huh!


These 2 stayed in the water...Gee wonder why they got sunburned our first day there, goobers.




Sunset our last night there.

So handsome, Phillip loves the ocean.


Plane flying over and onto the base! We had the best seats for aircraft flying..


Pretty shells.


If we still lived in Melbourne my son and daughter probably would have ended up being surfer's, they both love the water.


Wheeeee!

Cawww Cawwww
After the Orland adventure we headed to Cocoa and Melbourne. Our hotel was right across the street from Cocoa Beach and Melbourne was just a few miles down the road. I could go back to these 2 places every year and enjoy it over and over. It was very hard to say see ya next time and head back home to Georgia. Driving over the causeways and watching the ocean was very relaxing. I have taken so many pics that I wished I could have posted them all but I guess you can get the sense that we had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you took up photogaphy{probably ms} anyway you are able to get your memories on paper. Most of our trips are in our minds and the more of us that leave this earth the less memories there are. It looks like a good time was had by all. I'm happy for you all. Love you Mom I'm also envious of you all LOL