
Look it is Thing 1 and Thing 2...A little something we picked up for the
grand babies while on our vacation. We got them another outfit Alex's says "Grandma bought me this shirt with grandpa's money" and Lilly's is something like Someone that thinks I am special bought me this at Cocoa Beach. We bought
Braeden a pirate's hat and a sword, that I will be mailing soon.

See you can be a mom and still have fun and play, that is what keeps us young. Danielle is still a kid at heart and she will always be our baby girl.

Think Phillip is still wishing he was in Florida surfing. He is going to be such a ladies man some day, but he will always be our little man.

Alex just floating and watching his feet. This boy loves the water, has NO FEAR! he would have stayed in the pool all day if we would have let him. We are so proud of him, he is a little comic that is for sure.

Papa and Alex taking some swim time together. Alex just loved the boat oars and splashing around today in the pool. There is still so much more of summer left I am sure he will be here again for swim time. As much as he loves the water I bet we could have him swimming in no time. Danielle and Phillip Michael were always like fish, I swear they would grow gills if possible.
Mamaw and Little Lilly Girl take some time to float around. Once again Lilly wasn't afraid of the water, even after papa and her mommy dunked her a couple of times. I am so happy that neither one of them are scared of the water and love to swim. Danielle has a pretty good size baby pool at home and has taken the kids in it a few times, it has gotten them prepared for
Mamaw and papa's big
ol pool.

Just adorable, Mom and daughter spend some quality time together. Everyone say
Awwwwww!

Alex waving Hi to papa, while he swims with his
Mamaw. By the way he says
mamaw, actually he is talking more and more now.

Can ya believe
mamaw just threw me! He loved it, so me and my daughter played catch Little Alex a couple of times.

Such a sweet Uncle Phillip, he loves it when his
niece and nephew come for visits. Phillip mentions them all the time and misses them when they aren't around. My son is going to be a great father.

Mommy and son decide to take a boat ride. Alex trying to paddle mommy around the pool, he enjoyed the boat ride. Gotta
love'em.

I have seen papa dunk all 3
grand kids, plus Phillip M. and help teach Danielle to swim. I am sure he did some dunking with Kristy and John when they were just wee little ones, but if I mention anything about the past
ppl get offended but can't delete what I post on my blog.
LOL I remember when Kristy and John used to visit us in Florida and we would all swim in our pool there, and when we moved to Georgia. We all had some great times with all the kids and now the
grand babies. Plus we get a bonus of watching our girls become mom's and our son's become gentlemen. Life is good.

Look it is Gilligan....

Kodak moment!
I am surprised he hasn't grown gills...

How adorable!

Alex and his new little
swimmers outfit, mom preparing him with some sunscreen. Isn't he cute...
awwwwww
Little Lilly girl has stolen her papa's heart and she knows it, she has become a papa's girl. Of course papa has to drive mommy crazy by calling her Lillian (
rugrats)..he does it just to bug his daughter. Papa loves it when she puts her hand to her face all the time, to proper and such a little lady, papa always makes the comment "Oh My". We had a perfect day today, we was so happy that they came for a visit that we took the whole day off and didn't do a thing. It is these times that make the memories, and me and hubby always sit around and speak of memories when all the kids where little. Plus a bit of an extra treat John will be home in a couple of weeks, so we definitely will have to get together again and do the swim thing. I am sure John could use just a tad of sun.
LOL. We should count our blessings and know each and everyday how much everyone is loved, stop dwelling on past issues. I know hubby and I are very lucky to have each other and have the love between us, we hope our children know how much we love them as well. So until next time, happy blogging......
5 comments:
I don't think offended is the right word for the situation, inappropriate is the better term. I am all for deleting comments that someone who is not now nor has even been a friend leaves on a blog they were not invited to view. Everyone is free to view any blog on the world wide web and to comment when they please but the person to whom the blog belongs has every right to delete comments that they deem inappropriate. I am sorry if this OFFENDS or is deemed inappropriate but I am sick of the little digs at my family.
Kristy
As always great pic's. They are so cute. And yes Phillip M. is a great uncle. Danielle always looks so happy there. I'm glad that the kids all like the water. I bet Alex will be swimming by the end of summer if she brings him back often enough. Love ya all Mom P S Lilly might be too. LOL
Not offended at all, u r right anyone can view my blog. I know who and who doesn't check it I still have a tracker. I have never been upset on who checks the blog. I have never had digs at your family. I am like Fox news fair and balanced....I am a better person then that....
i think you kristy are inapproprait. you can sit there and say all this crap about my family and think it is ok. let me tell you something, my mother had took you in as one of her family members and never said anything bad about you. but you know what, you take your little attitude and shove it. she was there for you when you need it. and this is how you repay her. the only reason why there are if any digs at YOUR FAMILY is cause what you and your mother do. yall have to get over the past and grow up. now everyone can see who is the bigger person, and hunny it is not you, that is for sure. and just to let you know alex and lilly will always be closer to my mother and father bc i want them to be and to know their grandparents, not as you do just to get stuff. so hmmmmmm what does that tell you kristy. it is your fault it is this way. you are the one that is making braeden no tknow his grandmopther and grandfahter. but that is your loss. not his he cant really loss what he never really knew......if John you are reading this this is not towards you. i hope you are doing well. and when you come down to ga for a visit here soon. i will bring the babies so you can visit with them. becareful out on the road. love ya john..........
love always danielle
ps. mom we had a great time with all of you and cant wait fopr it again.
Ok enough is enough, if you don't like what I type in my blogs or don't like what comments are left, why do you insist on coming back to see what was left in the comments! Statements have been made about ppl never being invited to view certian blogs, well I know that I have had a visitors that was not invited and does not consider me friends. Does it bother me that they come to view my blog, nope it don't. I just don't like ppl being a hypocrite. What is done is done..get the hell over it and move on. If you don't like my blog stop coming back to it, if you enjoy reading it then you are more then welcome to it. I will not be censorshiped so no feeling are hurt, it isn't done for me. Give me the same respect you are demanding. I told you I have a tracker, I can't tell you when, where, who and what you look at and clicked on, give you exit link and where you entered. I keep this blog for my mom, my Aunt most of all and I will not stop because of a few bad apples that don't like what I have to say. Talk at socialism...PS: if you have trackers you will notice I don't check your blogs as often as you love to check mine. I am glad you find my life so interesting.
Post a Comment