background

Monday, June 29, 2009

Shooting Range Day!

He is a natural! He hits the bulls eye majority of the time.
Has never lost his passion for guns. Dear hubby will be starting his own reloading of ammo now that we have room in the garage, we still owe him is new table for Fathers Day gift.

Get'em Marshall.....
Sunday we headed out to the gun range even with the temps being super high, spent all most 2 hours shooting guns. As always I am the one behind the camera, LOL. I did get a chance to shoot my 38, the trigger is a bit tight but loosened up after a while. With the 38 being only a short barrel it has a heck of a kick on it. After all that joyful fun we headed home to get out of the heat, hot in Georgia who would have thunk it. LOL. Dear hubby and Phillip had to clean the guns which took a few hours to do, me I just watched TV for once. This was a very good weekend between taking time to just swim on Saturday then gun range on Sunday, I guess you could say we just bummed around. This weekend we will be headed to Kentucky and spend a few days with Grandma Chasteen and the family, then back home to get started on moving my computer and finishing up on the addition to the house. I wish everyone a great and safe 4th of July, so until next time Happy Blogging...

2 comments:

danielle said...

they are such a natuarl..... what can i say. i still havent got my gun dad......lol...jk.....well i love you mom and dont worry about anyone they will get what is coming their way soon eough...

Anonymous said...

May be when I come to visit we can go and see if I can hit the target. That should take about 5 mins. But a good laugh for everyone. I'm glad you all are going to Ky. to visit Mrs Chasteen, i'm sure she will enjoy seeing all of you. To bad the greatgrand kids can't go, but I'm sure you will take plenty of pics. Travel safe and have a happy 4th with Phil's family. Will see you in a few wks. I hope after Dr. appointments. As usual love the pics and you know it makes me feel like I'm there to enjoy my family. Love ya Mom