.JPG)
What the hell is that white stuff? It's a blizzard in Georgia-LOL. Yeppers we got a bit of snow cover this morning. After being in the upper 70's yesterday with tornado's, and now snow today...Little to say it has already melted and still spitting snow a tad. Now the temps will start to drop and possible freeze. I know we can handle it; wonder how many are rushing out for supplies...LOL
.JPG)
How many can stand outside in the snow with no coat? LOL Phillip did get a chance to make a snow/ice ball.
.JPG)
blooming flowers, with a dash of flurries.

Blinding just blinding, LOL
.JPG)
Our little snowman sitting on top of the grill outback! LOL Hey I don't think he is actually made of snow!
.JPG)
Get me a graham cracker and some chocolate and we can have smore's... He is so cute! I will be posting some more pics later. Danielle and the babies came over for a visit, and I still need to download and edit...Until then..Happy blogging for the bloggers and readers....
3 comments:
i cant believe it has been snowing for most of the day.... it was nice thought. we really never have that here in georgia... we have weather that cant make up there mind....
Welcome to winter wonder land. LOL Phil M looks confused. Can't even make a snow angel. The sun was shining here. What is this world coming to. Enjoy Love Mom
Better get out the long underwear and bundle up! LOL
Post a Comment