

Yesterday we all went to the gun and knife show, and found the gun that I have been wanting to carry. Majority of states recognize our carry permits, so as long as the state I go to recognizes it I will be carrying. This is a Rossi 357 revolver with a 2" barrel. With the way things are now going in this ever changing world, it is going to a necessity to protect ourselves and family. I want to thank the Democrats for finally convincing me to buy my own protection. I have named my pistol Robby as in "Robby git er done" LOL Danielle came up with that. LOL...Well until I get to my pictures of the grandkids, happy blogging to all updated bloggers.....
2 comments:
i want one...dad owe's me one.....lol.... i love the way it feels in your hand....
Nice And what is this Dad owes her one. She is over eighteen now. Looks like a nice one, be careful with it Love you Mom
Post a Comment