.JPG)
Such a handsome young man! Phillip is now officially about and half inch taller then Danielle. That makes him already taller then me a while back. LOL
.JPG)
Little Lilly is growing so fast. She is getting her personality going now. Adorable....
.JPG)
Alex and Mom just doing some kicking back during their visit.
.JPG)
Little Lilly Girl! She is a happy little baby and smiles all the time now.
.JPG)
Alex keeps me laughing, that is for sure. Mom has Alex peeking at me from around the corner.
.JPG)
Brother and Sister love. I love it that these 2 are still very close. Danielle and Phillip pick at each other when given the chance. They have a bond that I hope will last forever.....
.JPG)
Papa and Lilly spent the afternoon together. Papa and Lilly got some one on one time, while me, Alex and Danielle ran to the store. Papa has Lilly in
Nascar training. We think Lilly already has her papa wrapped around her tiny little finger.
.JPG)
Having 2 babies a year apart hasn't taken it's toll on Danielle, she is just as beautiful as always.
.JPG)
My little sugar eater. Yep it is my job to sugar him up and send him home.
LOL. His vocabulary is increasing, he says so many things his newest is Sponge Bob.
LOL. Alex keeps us going, he is such a fun little boy to have around. Papa and Uncle Phillip claim he has me wrapped around his finger,
ahhh maybe just a tad.
.JPG)
Our Little Lilly
grand baby girl just waking up from her nap, or was she working on going to sleep?
LOL doesn't matter she is just a sweet awake or asleep.
.JPG)
This pic was from March 13
th visit, I forgot silly me I took pics. Duh! Papa sharing some crackers and cheese with Alex. Phillip always knowing where I am with the camera.
LOL
Ahhh finally a pic of me with Little Lilly! She is just to cute. I know I say it all the time, but it is true.
Ok I am partial who wouldn't be. We love it when Danielle and babies get a chance to come over and spend some time with us, it always makes for a great mid-morning to afternoon. The babies are growing so fast. We live life as if there maybe no tomorrow. Every moment we spend or try to spend with family is precious, we keep every moment and cherish them all. So until next blog, after our trip..Have a great great week ahead...Happy blogging....
2 comments:
You all are so very lucky. The grandkids are sp ja[[u ;pplong and the greatgrandkids are so beautiful I am so proud of all four. Course I'm proud of my daughter and son in law too. enjoy every moment they go so fast. I love you all Mom
yeah i know we all look so good....lol.....love you
Post a Comment