Sorry been a bit busy around the zoo house lately. Since the weather has warmed up trees and flowers are in bloom, and I have already been working in the yard. I am now prepping the garden for some more veggies this summer. Hubby is staying busy as well, with work and keeping a steady pace here at home. We have just installed new double opening french doors from the kitchen to the back deck. The job is almost complete, just doing the dressing up around the frame now. We will be putting in a new front door this week. Still planning on new shutters, remodeling bathrooms and so on and so forth. Plus dear ol hubby has to finish up the new addition to the house. Everyone seems to be doing fine. Grandma Chasteen may have gotten to come home today. The grandbabies are growing fast. Phillip Micheal is doing really well in school and growing as quick as the babies. I will be heading up north here in a couple of weeks, during Phillip's spring break. So all in all we are well. I will take pics of the doors when the project is complete. Until next blog...Happy Spring Time............

1 comment:
Just waiting for your arrival Love you MOM
Post a Comment