
Phillip and Aunt Mary's dog Hank!

Phillip, Ronald, Delmar and Hank

Getting some get to know ya again time with my other grandson, Braeden..

Braeden is to cool in grandma's sunglasses... Braeden is growing up fast, he has become such a little gentleman now. Of course he wants to be a pirate!

Braeden and Uncle Phillip spent a lot of play time together during our visit.

Big hugs from grandpa! The visit up north was cold and wet, but the time flew past just to quick. Dummy me forgot I brought my camera, the only pictures I took was the ones of Phillip, Ronald and the puppies. DUH......I am happy that Kristy took pics of the visit with her and Braeden, I am still kicking myself for not grabbing the camera, damit. While in Ohio I spent time with mom and she enjoyed getting some cooking time in with us. I got to reunite with an ol school friend that I hadn't seen in 26years. WOW. Mom seems to be doing pretty good, just gotta find something to keep her busy, getting back into ceramics would be nice, HINT HINT. It was nice to see all the friendly faces at the Tipp Eagles again, got myself into a pickle there, now I owe people money for hanging out with my mom, LOL inside joke. Hubby joined us on Wednesday and we got to go visit Kristy and Braeden for a bit. I can't believe how big Braeden has gotten, he is into so many things now, such as he wants to be a pirate. LOL. Then it was off to Kentucky for a couple of days. After we got into Lexington the weather turned on us, and the storms hit. We are thankful we made it to Berea within minutes of tornado's starting to pound thru Richmond, Lexington and some other cities. We spent some time with Grandma Chasteen, Mary, Ronald and Hank. Grandma Chasteen seems to be doing fairly well, she says looks better on the outside then on the inside. We keep hoping for more improvement, she really did look good. We are hoping to make it up that way again, once the north weather decides to warm up. LOL. I miss you all and can't wait to see you again...
2 comments:
i am glad you all had a good time. wish we could have gone. i like the pics that you have. i love you
Miss all of you as soon as you where out of sight. You know I love being with you all. Boomer looked for Delmar but was back on my lap like it's about time.Lol Using my fireplace. Got a little cold up here. Love ya all Mom
Post a Comment