
I posted earlier some pics we took of John, well I just got thru with some more of the touch ups. These will be the ones I am sending out to his Aunts and Grandma in Kentucky. They are like us and like the more natural pose's then just the stiff ones you get from studio's. LOL. Grant it their backgrounds are better, but I am working on it. I was suppose to do some tye dying with Danielle, but we haven't gotten to that point yet. But anyway. Plus John will be home late tonight some time, he had called earlier this evening. He needs to come home and get his new glasses picked up and get his taxes done. Geez I don't think this trip was just from the love of it, LOL. John seems to be doing well. Until later Happy Blogging!
2 comments:
hey mom. the pictures cam out great. grandma and everyone will love them. you are so good at that. keep working on all of it. i love you.
Good job You do very well with what you have. You are very creative. I love you and very proud of you. Tell John Hi for me. Love Mom
Post a Comment