All 3 of my big babies taking turns riding the old truck. I remember riding this truck myself down in the basement of my grandparents house, when I was just a wee little girl. The truck has made it's travel time to Ga now, where we have given it a new home and new young riders. This is what memories are made from. Do you realize the
that Alex, Danielle, Phillip, will probably never meet another person their age that can say they road in an old peddle truck like this one. I know the trucks are out there, I have seen them but few and far
.
Spending some time loving on my Sweet Little Lilly Girl! She is growing so fast, she is a beautiful little girl and so good. I can't wait until she is up and running around and enjoying everything that we can teach her and show her from her great-mama to her papa and mam-ma. I am so excited.
My special time with Alex. He has grown so much and just keeps me and papa laughing when he is around. He is all over the place now and taking in everything he
, touches and learns. Those blue eye's are enough to melt your heart.
.JPG)
Papa and Alex enjoying each others company. Alex laughing at papa and papa laughing at Alex, all because of a leaf. They are becoming buddies, it is taking some time for Alex to warm back up to papa with the 3 month absents. Papa tries to make up for lost time when the
grand babies are around.

Little Lilly Girl has already grown attached to her papa. She is definitely and Papa's girl.
Every time papa held her she would just fall off to sleep, with the warmth of papa's body and hearing the beating of his heart. Papa didn't mind at all that his little grand-daughter would drift off to sleep, and he would hold her the whole time.
.JPG)
I am really proud of Phillip, he does so well holding babies. He has never backed away from the first time he ever held
Braeden to holding Alex and now his first niece Lilly. Phillip really enjoys spending the time he gets with the kids, he is going to be the great protector.
.JPG)
Alex loved the back of Papa's truck. He spent some good time in there today just playing and waving hi at all of us. What a ham. Sorry about the socks Danielle but I couldn't find his shoes.
LOL. I owe you some socks. That boy just cracks me up, you can always get a smile from him.

Uncle Phillip staying with Alex. They are really enjoying each other, I know Phillip does. Alex is the perfect age to start playing with his Uncle Phillip and he does by golly. He keeps Uncle on the run, but him then us.
LOL.
.JPG)
Can you believe it a picture of Little Lilly awake! and her eyes are open! Lilly is making more cooing noise's now. She is just as pretty as the flower Lilly! I love the name! Danielle and Mike did a great job on picking her name out, it fits perfectly. Gee am I bragging.
LOLDanielle road this goose, she was about the same age as Alex. The goose made it's way to Ga as well, and found a home. LOL. Amazing how I can have a picture of my daughter as a little girl on the goose and my grandson on the same goose around the same age. Life is good.
The weather today was excellent and will be in the near 80's for the next couple days before our next cool down (upper 60's). Danielle brought the babies over and we all played outside for the most part of the afternoon. Danielle and Phillip road a skateboard, Alex played, John W stayed inside most of the time but finally made his way out. We took so many pictures today I didn't know which ones to post, try like 134 pictures. I didn't keep them all, I think I deleted like 4 of them LOL. Today was the perfect day and I would love to have many more but I don't think we can repeat what today meant to all of us. I know we will have many more days, but today was just extra special. I will post more pictures in the flickr account, so if you like you may click the link and head on over to take a peek. Tomorrow we say taa taa to John, he will be back on the road with new glasses and taxes mailed off. It was nice having him home again, and we will keep in touch as always until next time through. Well that does it for me, until next time bloggers...
2 comments:
The pic's are perfect. I guess I'm a little jealous that I can't be there to see the happiness in there eyes. I could hear it in Danielle's voice. Sounded like the girl I always knew. The kids are beautiful and handsome. That includes you Phillip M. Enjoy the times you have together. They go by so fast. Love all of you Mom
we all had a great day. cant wai to do it again.the pictures came out great. i love them. my babies are changing so fast. i cant believe it. love you
Post a Comment