background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

How Exciting!




First of all let me say, oh bummer and so sorry for the family up north. LOL. How many of you just said a bad word to me, LOL. Looky Looky what I found outside today. My first blooms, there are so many coming up but I happen to catch this one near my Sycamore tree. I can't believe it, the temps the last couple of days having been freezing at night. But this little flower held its own. I am so excited to know Spring is just right around the corner. I am usually starting to mow around the end of February and organizing for the Spring planting. Within the next week I will probably start tilling the garden up and getting ready for the veggie's. I just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll and let you know Spring is approaching. Yeppie!
Oh PS: The sun rays you see in the picture above is really the sun rays, nope I didn't add them this time! How terrific is that LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea you were right----Kiss my grits. Of course I could take pics of the flowers out side here peeking thru the snow. Oh ok so they aren't real, but the snow is. I hope I get to see your garden this summer. Dad would be so proud of his little girl. I guess you take after your papa when it comes to the yard, flowers, and garden. I love you Mom

Chasteen News Updates said...

Ahhh Thanks I know I do take after Grandpa in more then one way! I hope I have lived up to what he expected of me and made him proud. I don't need to hope I know I have done him proud. I sure miss him and could use him around now. I am just blessed that I still have you mom and I know you will always be with me. I love you too. Kathleen