background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY PHILLIP M.

Yep our little bud is growing up. Today Phillip turned 14yrs old, wow where does time go so quickly. I think back to the days when he was just a little chit. LOL. Now my little boy is taller then me and has become such the young man and gentleman. We first spent the morning opening the rest of his b-day gifts, then went out for the rest of the day and evening. Danielle and my mom called first thing this morning to wish Phillip happy birthday, of course he wasn't up until after 10am, LOL.
Phillip, me and his dad spent the afternoon bowling. We bowled 3 games and really enjoyed ourselves, even with the lanes busy. Then off to the mall to check out EB Games. Phillip purchased himself a new game for the PS3. After the mall headed to Longhorn Steak House, little to say we hurt ourselves there. Then headed to a sport shop to pick up ammo for tomorrow to spend the day shooting his new gun, and Dad's new gun. Oh I just know I am head out with them, there are 3 other guns that I have to shoot and get used too. oh goody. LOL. Yep Democrats are gonna either try to stop the sales or up the taxes, get'em while you can, that is another blog. LOL

This is my home security system!


He is just so handsome, Dad has taught him (and Danielle) well on how to handle their weapons.

Looks ol timing except for the AC/DC hat. LOL

This was taken right after school, he is never a happy camper after school just hungry LOL. We are very proud of the young man our son is becoming. He has a heart of gold, well mannered, bright, just an all around good kid. Phillip is now considering forensics's for college then off into the Air Force. I am excited to see how he continues to grow and become our future, Happy Birthday Little Bud. We love you very much. Thanks to everyone who sent cards and called to wish him happy birthday, trust me he smiled everytime he heard it or read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea I know--Late as usual. But he knows I love him and I do remember his birthday. Love Phillip M. Of course the rest of the family too. Mom