background

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day At The Shooting Range!

Spent the afternoon at the shooting range near Hawkinsville today. The weather wasn't to bad just a bit nippy. There were a few people there, I thought I could handle not having to wear any ear plugs; uhhh don't think so LOL. The boys got to shoot their new guns and a couple that we had for a while and I got the chance to shoot some pictures. LOL Hubby and I both have our license to carry hand guns, Phillip still has a few years to go though. Phillip Michael is pretty good at shooting guns, he does really well hitting the targets almost a natural. Just hope next time we hit the range it will be a bit warmer outside. Little to say I am also a bit sore from bowling LOL. Here are some pics of our day, so until next time happy blogging!
Hubby loading guns!

Shooting the Judge! 45 Long Colt 410


PMC shooting the Judge!



Enjoyed shooting the Judge a bit to much LOL

Think we all enjoyed the Judge!


Phillip shooting 45 ACP


Hubby and his newest Gun the 45 ACP

Just waiting for his turn!

Phillip Michael shooting his new 30/30! Hubby will be taking me out to get a 357 mag with a two inch barrel. Oh goody. LOL. It was a good day!


2 comments:

danielle said...

phillip michael looks so handsome. i cant beleive he is already 14th. soon enough he will be the big brother. be towering over me, i just know it.lol...i am glad ya'll had a good time. cant wait til i can do that again. love you guys

Anonymous said...

My frontier family. At least I know you all can take care of your selves. Good looking gang. Love ya Mom