background

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Learning everyday what I can do with photo's

Now how cool is this..Hubby bought me a new lens filter for the camera that is a cross-star 8 point. When you take a pic of lighting you get the star effect. So Cool now I can play some more.
We didn't get the star effect here, but I liked the lighting around my eye.

Danielle and Mike said it would be cool if I could give Alex a Black and White background but keep his eyes blue. Well actually when I seen the picture his eye where more green then blue in this picture. So I did some work, turned the background black and white and did some touch up on his eyes; it almost matched the color, but I wanted them to stand out more. Alex has the most beautiful blue eyes and I wanted to make sure they got the justice they deserve. LOL.
This shot of my eye does show a small cross star effect, awsome LOL. But the only doctoring I did on this pic was making my skin black and white. The rest of the color is all mine.
Well as you can tell I am still playing with the camera and having so much fun taking pictures. I have deleted so many, but I have bunches also. LOL. On my Flickr account I posted a pic of hubby's eyes and got an invite to a group, so now I am testing different eye shots. This group only allows human eyes, so I will have to see what I can come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Must admit my family has beautiful eyes. Mom