background

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alex decided to Stay Awhile!

Papa got a little Alex time after work!
Papa helping Alex learn to walk. ( Hi Papa, whatcha doin up there? )

Alex has a foot fetish! He loves flip flops and feet. He is so silly


Guess who re-discovered the stairs? Now that he has learned to climb stairs we can't keep him off of them. I see a gate in the future!



Ahhh now we know why he goes for the stairs. Alex is constantly chasing Delmar. I guess Delmar thought the stairs would be safe! Nope!




Oh Geez Mama said no again. Aftermath of a nooo nooo session. He cracks me up!
Mike and Danielle brought Alex over on Monday while they attended a funeral in Atl., Mike's grandmother had passed, we send our condolences out to him and and his family. So me and Alex got some quality time together. I enjoyed his little company, it has been a while since I had to tend to a baby. It is like riding a bike you just never forget all the little secrets. Alex was really good and enjoyed chasing all the animals around the house. Papa would call and greatmama would call to see how me and Alex was getting along. After papa got home from work he got a little time with Alex, and Uncle Phillip spent some play time with him before homework. I have to say it was a joy to have him here. He is such a hoot!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mean Mama. Make the little baby pout. That is such a cute pic. And man he climbs like you did at that age. I couldn't keep you off the steps. Enjoy as long as you can they grow up to fast. Love ya mom

Anonymous said...

i am glad that you and alex had a grat time. and thank you for watching him. why is it that he is better with his mama than he is with his own moma. lol..... hes got me wrapped and his finger. well thanks again for everything dont know where i would be if it wasnt for you and dad. i love you .