
.JPG)
Been doggie sitting for my neighbor since Sunday. This is Precious, part Yorkie part Poodle. I took some pics of her and have been messing around on my new photo shop. Hubby bought me Corel Paint Shop Pro x2 and it has been driving me insane. After a bunch of reading, tutorials and taking notes I finally finished a pic. I did a bunch of erasing of background and adding a new background with some pic tubes of little stars and this is what I came up with. So here are the before and after pics, not to bad for first time out. I will probably print it out and give it to my neighbor, Precious is there baby so I am sure I will see it hung up somewhere in the house. I made the background to match Cheryl and Bob's home. She has been pretty good staying here with us, I know Delmar and Taz won't be sorry to see her go. LOL. But the doggie seems to like it here bunches. It has been rough stepping around 2 dogs in the house and of course they both have to sit with me. But all in all she has been pretty good here, and I have had to teach her to sleep through the night without going outside in the middle of the night. LOL....
1 comment:
I love the pic of precious. You are doing a great job.
Post a Comment