background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Grandparents Day!

Yeppie! Sunday Sept. 7th was Grandparents day. Grant it, it is a Hallmark Holiday but we got to celebrate it. Mike and Danielle went and had this picture made and framed of Alex, gave it to us for Grandparents day. They said it took them 3 tries to get the right facial smile, I guess Alex was looking everywhere else. LOL. Danielle was holding Alex and Mike was trying to get Alex to look into the camera, finally a pencil sketch that came out rather nice. We just love it. Danielle sent both her Grandmothers pictures and a homemade card, which was delivered when we went north over the Labor Day weekend. Phillip Michael wish both Grandmother's happy Grandparents day over the telephone, which neither one of them recognized his voice. Phillip's voice is changing and getting deeper, half of the time I don't recognize his voice over the phone. LOL. I know the grandparents loved the pictures and the phone call, which always reminds them that they are thought of and loved from the grandkids. Thank you Mike, Danielle and Alex we just love the picture. Love ya!

No comments: