background

Thursday, August 14, 2008

ZOO FAMILY UPDATE

Well not to much going on in the Zoo family. We do stay glued to the Tv right now watching the Olympics of course. The weather here has been the average hot as hell, LOL. To begin Delmar has been hibernating from the heat and the little bit of rain we got the last 2 days. Double is doing better and being a lazy, I guess this is were we get the phrase the dog days of summer. We are assuming Kristy and our grandson Braedan are doing well. We don't hear from them much and as you can tell we don't get updated pics as much as what we would love. Me and hubby are waiting for Kristy and family to come down here in October. Braeden must be getting bigger by the minute and learning so many new things.
Well can't keep John around here long enough to get an updated pic, but when he gets home I will snap a shot of the ol trucker. LOL. John is staying on the road for weeks at a time and staying in touch with both me and his dad. He always has stories to tell us, which are very interesting. Keep up the truckin' John we are proud.

Okey dokey here is our steak and shake, cottage cheese eating, hat wearing grandson. He keeps Danielle and Mike on their toes with learning he can crawl. Alex is such a hoot, he loves to mimic everyone and do everything he can possibly do to get into. He makes Mike and Danielle laugh all the time. They always telling us each new adventure everyday. To funny check out Danielle and Mikes blog.
As you can see Danielle and Mike are just as guilty not updating pics. I guess Danielle is avoiding the camera from the neck down. LOL Prego! hmmm is Mike like that too..ROFLMAO (Monkey butt) private joke..Love ya. LOL. Danielle and Mike have bought a new home and began putting roots down. They know it is a rough road, I know they will do fine. Best of luck to them both and to my newest little grand-daughter coming in December. LOL wow is Danielle going to be busy. I will be changing my phone number...Love ya

Well Phillip is back in school and now the big shot in the 8th grade. He has already started with a great beginning to the new year. We are still hoping to go camping a couple more times before the cool season moves in. I guess Phillip could use a break now and then. He is growing so fast and becoming such the young gentleman, lets not forget handsome too.

This is one of my favorite pics of dear hubby. He is still such a great father, grandfather, hubby and friend. Work keeping him busy of course. We have our 15th annv. coming up soon. I was blessed to have such a wonderful man enter my life.
Well last but not least..Me..Just the same ol same ol. Taking care of family (all of them) watching my son and daughter mature. Learning new things about my son-in-law and keeping him on his toes. LOL. Cracking up at my step-son and his trucking..wishing I could see Braedan a bit more. Staying busy cross-stitching a new blanket for my grand-daughter, doing yard work and turning 34 this month. LOL Ask Danielle and Phillip they will tell you how old I am. I crack me up. Mom seems to be doing better. She is glued to the Olympics, Me and Danielle keeps after her to go back and start ceramics again. So as always the crew is doing well from all around. Wish I had more exciting news, but we will have to wait and see. Take care all and God Bless


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lets see mom thats ok if you change your phone number cause i know where you live.lol.... dont think i wont come. oh yeah i know i am going to busy but it all worth it. i love you.....

Anonymous said...

It's great to see a pic parade of my family. You are very lucky but you also deserve the life you have. I can just see you changing your phone number. You are going to be a great grandmother just as you are a mom and daughter. Happy Birthday P P I love you MOM