What did you say Mr. Bear?
Someone give me Christopher Robins phone number!What better present can a Grandma have then getting to spend some time with her Grandbaby! Well I did get to spend most of the day with Danielle and Alex, Mike was at work but wished me a happy one. The rest of the day was spent with Dear Hubby and my son. The older we get the more we appreciate the time spent with family. Everyone bought me candles, they know how I love my candles. (can't never have to many). Hubby and Phillip got me a WII Fittness game. Danielle and Mike came over to get some of the cake to take home and stayed for a bit to play on the WII. I know one thing this family is to competitive. LOL. Danielle took some pics of Alex and I printed them out so I could up-date Alex's 8x10. Alex is learning more and more everyday and is changing before our eyes. He is keeping Mike and Danielle on their toes from crawling everywhere and getting into as much as possible. Well just thought I would give the lastest update on how my birthday went. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy one, ya'll make turning 33 years old much easier. LOL..... Love ya all....

1 comment:
well i am glad that your day went well. i enjoyed the day together too. i am so going to have to get me a wii fit for xmas.well i glad the pics i took came out great. i love them so much. and thanks for only leting us borrow a few movies.lol. i love you
Post a Comment