
Dear Hubby and I have been married now for 15 wonderful years. We have been through so much together and we wouldn't change anything we have been through and shared. We have learned from so much from each other and have become not only husband and wife but we are best friends. As always Phil has spoiled me-he bought me a new digital 35mm camera. He knows that I really love to take pictures, but was never really happy with the camera's we had for the pictures I love to snap, so I basically avoided using the camera. Well anyway, him and I did some playing around with the camera this evening and took a few trial and error pics.

Here I was just trying out some of the different modes, this isn't the proper mode for this type but it works. How handsome are my men! (besides the sun was starting to set and of course I didn't put it on the sun setting mode!

We could see this half rainbow from the front porch. So I tried a couple of different landscaping modes. This one focused on more of the clouds and rainbow not the landscaping. Not bad for first time out. I like the colors in this one though.

This mode gives a little bit more color and focus on the whole scene not just the rainbow, pretty cool. I am sure I will improve in time. LOL.

Wham bamm gotcha finally! We have tried and tried to take pictures of our humming birds, but the birds are to fast and the camera was to slow. This mode only focus on the close up and not the back grounds, so it takes the tree out of the background.

Humming bird in flight. Took this one from a distance. LOL children must play....

Pretty rose growing in the front yard, look at the rain drops how awesome! Now I can't wait to start snapping away at everything I see. This camera has a portrait setting oh goody! I will be catching my grandson in action crawling, drooling and goo gooing away. I will have to do a sneak attack on John and hubby. Phillip Michael is a ham so no worries there. LOL I am sure I can get Danielle and Mike to throw a smile my way. I can do some serious up-dating now! I am so excited. If we get to see Braeden this fall I will do some up dating on his pictures around here as well. Oh am I going to have to buy some more photo paper, frames and CD's.
As for Phil, I love you very much honey.. and will cherrish all the years to come that I spend with you. You and the kids have already given me a full life, now with grandkids what more do I need in my life! Love ya-ya big ol bear!
2 comments:
Remember when I called you about the movie camera I saw on TV, well this one sounds alot like that one.It was a Canon I think, you did well with the pics. Love mom
Post a Comment