.jpg)
The Blessed
Blessed are they that mourn. Is what our Lord Jesus said. And He promised we'd be comforted As we sorrow for our dead. Time may seem like eternity. While we suffer in our grief. But our sorrow will be shortened. If in God we have belief. But first God will allow us. To experience the grief and pain; Of not being with the one we loved; Till He joins us once again. But God our Holy Father; There, to ease his children's pain; Says, we only need to come to Him; In prayer, then peace we'll feel againThis does not mean, we'll forget; Our loved one who has gone; It means the sadness in our hearts; Won't be there for so long
My Grandmother passed June 2008 at 94 years old. My Grandfather passed in November 1993 at 83 years old. I know in my heart they are happy and together again. That gives me peace and helps the pain of there passing. I miss them both very much and loved them so. I love you Grandma and Grandpa
1 comment:
What can I say. You have a heart of gold and no Mother could be prouder of her daughter than I am of you. I know Mom and Dad loved u both and are very proud of you also. God has a special place for all of us to be together again. I love pp and all ways will. Mom
Post a Comment