
This morning didn't seem any different then any other morning, I grabbed my coffee and headed to the front porch swing. Like every morning I could hear the Peacock squawk from the other road (about 2miles away). But not this time he sounded much closer today, well hubby decided to grab a dew and head to the porch to join me. I mentioned to him that the Peacock sound like he was in the sub-division today. Well just a few minutes later across the street strolled the Albino Peacock. I could not believe it, there he was just taking a morning of what's up people. Well being the concerned person I am, I convinced hubby to take me to the other road where Mr. Peacock lives. I showed hubby the house and he knocked on the door to let the owners know. We got back home and the birdie deciced to get on top of my neighbors house who lives across the street. Well we just watched him for a bit and he finally headed in the direction home, I sure hope he made it. It is a darn shame he didn't leave a feather behind, but I am sure he left some Peacock butter lying around..LOL.
2 comments:
You really have an interesting life. Who else can see a peacock or a roof. I love you, you cheer 4* every6ne.s6rry ab64t the ty*5ng b4t f6r s60e reas6n *4ter 5s act5ng 4*
Ok fixed it. I kind of like it the other way, you can't tell if my spelling is right or wrong LOL Love ya mom
Post a Comment