
Danielle, Phillip M. and Dad decided to get into a squirt gun battle! Danielle hasn't lost her touch, she nailed dear Dad a couple of times.

Mommy Danielle swishing Alex around the pool, he loves the water. He didn't cry at all~Alex will be a swimmer!

Uncle Phillip and Papa playing with Alex in the pool, Grandma stays on the side-line just in case he needs to be rescued from the bullies in the pool. LOL.

Mommy and Son enjoying a few non-splasing time in the pool, aren't they the cutest.

Finally Grandma gets in the water and takes some swim time with her Grand-baby. There is papa still swimming with Alex and his shades. Geez Alex and I don't go far without our shades on.

Alex takes a dip! I think it has become a tradition with Papa to dunk his kids, our kids and the grandkids. Alex loved it, the little swimmer kicked his legs and opened his eyes underwater and not one whimper afterwards.

Alex is ready to go camping. Doesn't he look like the baby from Quizno's Bob. LOL. He didn't mind the bunk-bed at all. He is such a hoot, a very good baby and very adorable. Danielle is lucky as I was with her and Phillip. So it was a good day visiting with Danielle and Alex. Danielle got to take home some beans, little tomato's and bell peppers from the garden today. You are doing a great job Danielle, we are proud of you and Alex. Love ya....
VIDEO'S OF THE SWIM AND SLEEPY TIME
Alex takes a dip and mom is nervous but yet proud of her little boy!
Floating around with Papa and Uncle Phillip
So tired after a day of swimming!
2 comments:
Well what can I say. He sure takes after his fish mom. I remember her first time in the water she didn't cry either and loved it from then on. Papa really looks happy and proud. So does Uncle Phillip. Not much of you but noticed both wearing the sun glasses. I love you all Mom
well we had alot of fun. i am so glad that he loves the water just like i do. maybe someday when he turns a certain age to where he can go diving. then he will be a little diver like mommy and daddy.
Post a Comment