Well before I tell you about our trip to Kentucky over Memorial weekend, I have to show you my newest addition to the yard. Now how cute is this horse. I have seen these outdoor barnyard animals that attach to fences and just had to buy one. Pretty cool huh.
Well here is another little traveler, of course he is real. ha ha. Delmar was waiting for Daddy and Phillip to come out of a gas station. He wouldn't take his eyes off the door of the station, don't know if he was worried or if they was bringing him something back. ha ha.
Here is Ronald and the recliner I fell in love with while in Kentucky. I kept trying to convince dear hubby to strap that chair to my SUV and bring it home. I felt like Lilly Tomlin when I sat in it, and no problem I could have slept in it quite well. ha ha.As you can tell from the video Ronald and Delmar buddy up to one another. Delmar was real good with Ronald as long as he would pet him. ha ha. Ronald is doing fairly well and he always seems to have a way to make you laugh. With everything he has gone through health wise he seems to always have a smile and makes sure you will smile with him. Our trip went really well the weather was nice and everyone seems to be doing pretty well. We will be heading back to Kentucky this summer to take Ronald on a camping trip. He is really excited about going camping and can't wait for us to come and get him. Figure we will either probably go to Daniel Boone State Park or the Levi Jackson, just have to wait and see which one we do. I will add some more pics of the trip to Kentucky once I get them from hubby's phone. ha ha.
3 comments:
wow our family sounds so country. andf i thought i was bad..lol....anyways~ glad to hear he is doing ok. cant wait till i get to go up and have everyone meet alex and mike finally. well i will ttyl. i love you.
Love all the pics. Ronald does look great. He is a real trooper. Your youngest child may be short and hairy but he is real cute. Haha love ya Mom
Sounds like you guys had a good time in Kentucky. Maybe one day you guys will make it a little bit further north. :)
Post a Comment