background

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A day in the Blazer

Is he the cutest or what! I finally got the chance to visit my daughter and grandson on Monday, after 2 and half weeks of not seeing them. Danielle had been ill with a viral infection and Alex caught a bit of the snotty nose. The visit was great even though we spent the whole time in the Blazer driving, since my daughter doesn't have a built in GPS in her body. LOL Danielle needed to drop off some paper work to a home financing place that she had me go at least 40 miles out of the way. Only because we passed it twice! she is such hoot. She kept saying Oh I recognize this, or do I? To funny. I didn't mind though it isn't the quanity of time spent it is the quality and being with her and Alex is always a great quality. Did I mention I have a GPS in the Blazer but Danielle didn't know the address, so that didn't help. LOL. Gotta love her, though. This wasn't the first time I have had to drive around looking for a place. Used to drive my hubby crazy, me and mom always knew about where the store would be , I think they just moved them most of the time. LOL. Ahh the good ol days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what can i say. i am not good with directions. never have been....lol...i enjoyed the time with you and talking about anything and everything. anyday spent with you was a good day spent. i enjoy being with you even though i got us lost...opps..i did remember seeing some of the things when i went looking at land..... my bad. but it was way out of the way. what can i say? i love you mom and cant wait to see you again later this week.muahh....xoxo
little moma

Anonymous said...

I remember those days, and I agree that they just moved the stores. Ha Ha. I'm glad you two are making memories, You will enjoy them all years from now even more. Love ya Mom