Well we all decided to give my new bowling ball a try today. It is going to take some getting use to but I did ok, I have had better bowling days. LOL. Phillip Michael is now using my old bowling ball I have had since I was a wee wittle girl, He is doing much better with it and is learning more control as we bowl. We all did pretty good; this family is so competitive it makes it much more interesting to go bowling. Toward the end of our 3rd game the lanes turned out the lights and did the moonlight bowling, with music. But seems that every time I was up to bowl the strobe lights would come on, so I wore my sunglasses. LOL Phillip Michael really enjoyed the moonlight bowling , so of course we had to bowl a 4th game. LOL. Something tells me I will feel the sore muscle tomorrow. LOL.
2 comments:
hey mom. well i am glad that you guys all had fun. i bet phillip is getting better at bowling. i am glad that it went well with your new ball. cant wait till i see you. i love you.
I'm glad you are getting back into bowling. I can still close my eyes and see you when you where just learning at age 6. I'd bet that papa was watching too. Love you Mom
Post a Comment