Yahoo! I did it! I finally got my motorcycle license! The weekend of the 25th was a very long, cold and stressful weekend. I took the motorcycle safety course, which was 2 and half days long. It was cold and rainy on Saturday morning, and we were outside most of the day. Little to say after Saturday from 7:30am to 6pm I came home and overdosed on hot chocolate. Then came Sunday morning, the weather was cool but warmed up a bit in the afternoon. This was the day of challenge, we had to do the motorcycle skills test and the written exam. I apparently was stressing for no reason, from what my hubby was saying. I only got a penalty of 6 points, going through curves to slow and swerving before the point of origin. I only missed 1 question on the written exam, I had the second to highest score, yeppie. Oh and 3 rd highest in the skills. Wow I impressed myself. LOL. Well guess I need to start riding more and then maybe convince dear hubby for a bigger bike. LOL. Until later gang, Happy riding!
4 comments:
Very proud of you. I knew you would do well, great, fantastic. I love you bb. From an old timer bb.
hey mom, great job. i am proud of you. now you a and dad can go riding even better places now. i love you mom. congrats
WTG good job now your ready for that Harley..lol Glad you are doing well and good job on you motorcycle test.
Hey Girl,
Long time, Would love to see you again, and thanks for sharing your pictures with us all. Great Job on your biker test, just promise to be careful. I also want to say you still look good after all these years. Funny though, I cant picture you riding a bike...LOL.
Love you always
Rosie
Post a Comment