Today my youngest baby turned 13 years old. Time sure goes fast and they grow right before your eyes. My little Phillip is offically a teenager now, wow. I guess I can no longer call him my youngest baby outside the home; ok around his friends. For his birthday his dad bought him a 22 rifle of course when he turns of age it will be turned over to him completely. Hopefully some day they will be able to find the time to hunt. I tricked Phillip today after he got home from school, told him his lizard was out of water and he needed to go and refresh the bowl. Well when he got up there he checked the lizard and it was fine, but he turned around and seen a new PS 3 hooked up to his Tv. All he said to me is wow, hey you lied. LOL. Phillip has been trying to convince himself that he wouldn't ever want a new playstation he likes his PS2, what a hoot. Well me and his dad knew better then that, he can't bluff a bluffer. LOL. Little to say after homework and supper we had to run to the Gamestop and spend his birthday money he got from the families. The cool thing is that all his PS2 games will play on this new one, thank goodness. So wish me luck now we have hit the teenage years again. I am getting to old for this. LOL. Ok I won't get old I just get gray and my wonderful neighbor who also happens to be my hairdresser takes care of that. Thank you Thank you. Pink Panther..LOL. background
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Bud!
Today my youngest baby turned 13 years old. Time sure goes fast and they grow right before your eyes. My little Phillip is offically a teenager now, wow. I guess I can no longer call him my youngest baby outside the home; ok around his friends. For his birthday his dad bought him a 22 rifle of course when he turns of age it will be turned over to him completely. Hopefully some day they will be able to find the time to hunt. I tricked Phillip today after he got home from school, told him his lizard was out of water and he needed to go and refresh the bowl. Well when he got up there he checked the lizard and it was fine, but he turned around and seen a new PS 3 hooked up to his Tv. All he said to me is wow, hey you lied. LOL. Phillip has been trying to convince himself that he wouldn't ever want a new playstation he likes his PS2, what a hoot. Well me and his dad knew better then that, he can't bluff a bluffer. LOL. Little to say after homework and supper we had to run to the Gamestop and spend his birthday money he got from the families. The cool thing is that all his PS2 games will play on this new one, thank goodness. So wish me luck now we have hit the teenage years again. I am getting to old for this. LOL. Ok I won't get old I just get gray and my wonderful neighbor who also happens to be my hairdresser takes care of that. Thank you Thank you. Pink Panther..LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well i am glad phillip had a great birthday. and that he loved what he got.sorry i could not get to come over i feel bad about that. but as soon as i feel better i will be down there. love you guys.
How about a pic of PM smileing. It won't be long till he is all grown and going away also. Then you and Phil can finally find out what it is like to live with just the two of you. You started out with three and are now down to three. Love ya
Post a Comment