background

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Guess Who Came For A Visit!

Yep we had company today! Alex and Danielle! Look I finally got to feed him, Ok I have before but just a tad! LOL He is getting so big and is as alert as can be. He loves coming to Grandma and Granpa's house there are so many things to look at. LOL.
Now this one cracks me up! This boy seems to always have his eyes wide open when looking into the camera, guess he wants to make sure he doesn't blink. LOL. Papa got to spend time with little Alex today. Like with all babies Papa sang a song or two and played with Alex. I think Alex will have Papa wrapped around his little finger in no time.

Alex and Papa again, see I didn't play baby hog today this was Papa day with his grandson. I did take Danielle out on my motorcycle though, LOL. First time I had a passenger, not bad except I have to adjust the suspension on the bike again. Geez me and Danielle are wondering was it because of us, or maybe the bike is just small, yea thats it! LOL All in all it was a great day and would love to have a million of those days with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness is he a chunk or what. But he is a real cutie. Wonder how much he weighs now? As for the bike, well you can blame it on a small bike but we all know better. Ha Ha I wish I could of seen you two on it, I bet it was a hoot. God I love you all and miss you all. Keep the updates coming. Love you Mom PS tell papa he looks good holding that little one and I remember his songs. The wide eyes are probably Alex thinking of diarrea. I know mispelled. So sue me Love ya

Anonymous said...

hey mom. me and alex enjoed being there very much. i love see ya'll with alex. i had fun riding on your bike with you. have to do it again sometime. i love you. mauhhhh.

ps. i posted something new.