background

Monday, March 26, 2012

New Piercing!.....

 Yep yep..I did it..finally...been going back and forth between a little diamond in the ol snout or a Monroe near the lip...Danielle finally talked me into...
 I don't think you can see the piercing really well but it is there....LOL
The lighting in the picture isn't that great and it was late, so ya I look a bit tired and I was...but sent hubby this picture first to show him my fancy new pierce and those neon fingernails...yes can you believe it I have finally stopped biting my nails...so this is the latest news from the home front...we are still waiting on SAT scores for Phillip, kids are still only in practice in t-ball I may take my camera tonight for their practice. Hubby is gone for a couple of months again, John W is in and out when home time rolls thru. Other than that...things are good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if you like it what can I say. I will always love you no matter what. LOL